Wednesday, September 22, 2010 | By: Master Clutter

Rooting for Charice!


Being a Filipino, I am really proud when something happens to showcase how great the Philippines and its people are. This time, Charice did us all a favor by being chosen to guest star in GLEE.

In this video, which I do not own (I just got it from YouTube), all the scenes Charice is in were put together. I had goosebumps while watching this video. I hope you also feel fulfilled of our girl, Charice as she tries her best to make us all proud. I know, there are haters, but who cares anyway? Just savor the moment before it is gone.

Spoiler Alert:

I just don't like how Sunshine (Charice) got pirated by Vocal Adrenaline in the end. But who knows what the writers are planning. ^^

<!--b0b508400a1146bf83881717a1e1be27-->

2 comments:

Mugen said...

Kaya pala nagrarave ang Pinas ngayon. Haha. Read it in the news.

Nimmy said...

wooot woot! go charice!

comment ko lang sa kanya, sana hindi kinakain ni charice words nya. mej mahirap syang maintindihan.Ü

Post a Comment