Monday, May 02, 2011 | By: Master Clutter

Falling For a Straight Guy

YES, I did what I know I was not supposed to do.
I fell for a straight guy-- yet again.

I know. I have been through this a number of times (actually too many to mention) but every time I do, it always feels like the first time. The pain never diminishes nor have I learned my lesson. Stupid of me, I know, but what can I do, I really do love him?

I also am aware I am not the only one who have been through the same ordeal. I am also aware that you know how it feels like to be cursed with unrequited love. I am also aware that we know there is really nothing we can do when faced with this situation.

Like a bitter pill, we just have to swallow the fact that we can never be. For just like before, I know, I will be able to move on.

And I believe that someday, somehow, the one will come knocking on my door-- probably blaming the bottleneck traffic at EDSA for being late.

Until then, let the pain consume me. I'll take it all in.

1 comments:

Mac Callister said...

you'll get over this guy soon....

and when u did! dont fall for a straight guy again OK?

:-)

Post a Comment