Tuesday, September 21, 2010 | By: Master Clutter

battlefield dreams

within the darkness, i lay still
with closed eyes, the hurt, i feel
body is engulfed by sorrow
heart is pained by longing

someday, somehow
I will crawl
and step out
from this misery, from this melancholy

all I do is scream
weep, and dream
and get angry at the world, the society
and myself for falling deep into this pit

someday, somehow
I know you will come
to take me away 
to a secret place of milk and honey

as I go, day by day by day
you serve as my inspiration
whoever you may be
I have been dreaming for your coming

dreams—serve as my only shield
as i go into the battlefield
for my freedom, i am fighting
for my happiness, i am struggling

as long as I can look up to tomorrow
there would always be a reason to keep goingas long as i can sense hope and inspiration
I will never stop looking for the light in the horizon


as i sit still, all of my dreams fly away-- farther and father away from me



0 comments:

Post a Comment